Lee Jung Jin 이정진

Admin

On 6/12/2016 at 9:22 PM, adikkeluangman said:

Nichkhun and Lee Jung Jin at their photo book fansigning.
Trans : Happy~~~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Thank you ♥︎ (by 2pmalways)

-----
Another picture posted by Nichkhun.

Trans : ㅋㅋㅋ A selfie I shot together with Jungjin hyung in Hawaii~ (by 2pmalways)

Hi adikkeluangman, thanks for sharing more photos of them together. More to come? I like Nichkhun, he's handsome.

Awww......I love what I see. I’m liking the rapport between them. I love the bromance between them - hahaha. :P

[bnt photo] Lee Jung Jin, 'The King of Trick'

n24y7lu2p6s87fqdqw1utwph1nq19ldm.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Kim Chi Yoon] Movie ‘Trick’ held its production conference at Lotte Cinema Konkuk University in Kwangjin-gu, Seoul on June 14.

‘Trick’ is a viewers’ percentage manipulation project making a secret deal for reputation and money between documentary producer Suk Jin and Do Jun’s wife Young Ae. Kang Ye Won, Kim Tae Hoon, Lee Jung Jin and others appear in it.

Meanwhile, ‘Trick’ will premiere on July 14. (photo by bntnews DB)

icon_ttl_2depth_ps.gifbnt slide | Click on the photo you can see the next picture.

dli2jzozpy28tct56u4aiaqq925akqin.jpg

'Trick' Production Conference 160614

source : http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=31055

• Like 1

Beautiful photos of Suzy and Tzuyu by actor and photographer Lee Jung Jin

lee jungjin

In addition to being an acclaimed actor, Lee Jung Jin has been making a name for himself as a skilled photographer as well. 

Since deciding to venture into the art of photography, Lee Jung Jin has made a name for himself by talking beautiful photos of artists from his former agency JYP Entertainment, with whom he still is on friendly terms with. After first being noticed for his beautiful photos of miss A‘s Suzy, the actor has since done photo shoots with popular rookie group TWICE members Sana and Tzuyu, and has been praised for his ability to draw out the girls’ youthful and natural beauty.

Spoiler

1 tzuyu2 tzuyu3 tzuyu
13445551_10154919095303625_5009319057248319637_n4 suzy  5 suzy6 suzy

Source: Pann / koreaboo

Spoiler

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Jung Jin Spills The Beans On Kang Ye Won’s Eating Habits

On July 2, Lee Jung Jin and Kang Ye Won made an appearance on the SBS PowerFM radio program “Two O’Clock Escape Cultwo Show” to promote their new film “Trick.”

Kang Ye Won had previously gone record for saying her slim body was due to her “1 meal a day” diet. On the show, DJ Jung Chan Woo asked, “Are you still on that 1-1 diet?”

She responded, “I don’t get hungry at lunch, so I still only eat once a day. I usually eat a meal around 5 or 6 in the afternoon.”

But Lee Jung Jin revealed her secret, saying, “It’s true she only eats one meal a day, but she eats a lot of snacks in between.”

He added, “I’ve seen her tell her manager to go the supermarket and buy a box full of chips. Also, she eats a lot during her one meal. She loves meat.”

As long as everyone stays healthy!

Source (1) / soompi news

• Like 1

On 5/3/2016 at 4:38 AM, tanio12 said:

well ljj has his own company now.  forgot the name of it but he is the boss now.

@tanio12 Thank you for the info.
If you happen to think of the name, please let us know.

Thank you for articles and updates @willenette and @adikkeluangman
@willenette, I like his photos, esp. of Tzu-Yu. She is such a pretty girl, and makes a great subject. I love that King of Trick photo, and I super look forward to this film

Thriller flick Trick tells you not to believe everything on reality TV
Trick1.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

6 minutes ago, irilight said:

@tanio12 Thank you for the info.
If you happen to think of the name, please let us know.

Thank you for articles and updates @willenette and @adikkeluangman
@willenette, I like his photos, esp. of Tzu-Yu. She is such a pretty girl, and makes a great subject. I love that King of Trick photo, and I super look forward to this film

Thriller flick Trick tells you not to believe everything on reality TV

Read more on Dramabeans

Hi irilight looking forward to this movie, too. Thanks for sharing this article about the film. Coming soon......... I adore LJJ so it's impossible not to watch this. BTW, I just discovered now that Kim Tae Hoon & Kim Tae Woo are siblings. Interesting! They don't look that much alike or is it just me? I adore KTW since RAIN & him are buddies. Another question : who's the lead in the movie, LJJ or KTH? I thought all along it's LJJ.  I read that Tae-hoon is a lead in a movie, so, I thought since he's KTW's brother it's time for him to shine & it seems that his character here is tragic again. :P

• Like 1

Lee Jung-jin on Wearing a different face of evil for 'Trick'

16-02%28685%29.jpg

Lee Jung-jin / Courtesy Storm Pictures Korea

‘Pieta' star returns to mainstream cinema after four years

By Lee Hyo-won

Actor Lee Jung-jin doesn't seem afraid to be typecast as a bad guy in Korean cinema. He made a mark on the international film scene through "Pieta," director Kim Ki-duk's Venice Golden Lion-winning film ― and he returns to mainstream cinema wearing a different face of evil for "Trick."

In the suspense drama that hit theaters July 13, Lee plays a borderline sociopathic TV documentary producer who will stop at nothing if it means higher ratings. Directed by Lee Chang-yeol (The Man Who Plays the Piano), Trick delves into manipulation in the media as the producer tricks a terminally ill patient and his wife into continuing a televised series into his deathbed.

Lee believes that the film explores a slightly different shade of darkness that pervades society at large.

"People call my character a monster. But why, I ask myself, and I think it really stems from a deeply rooted desire to succeed and to be accepted by others. They say it's faster if you sell your soul to the devil, because otherwise it just takes longer in this society _ a community where things are propelled by ends rather than means, by results rather than reason," he said.

The problem of manipulation, furthermore, is not limited to the media or broadcasting sector, says the 38-year-old.

"This movie is about the broadcasting world but I think it really reflects Korean society from the bigger picture," he said. "I've seen news headlines about controversial animal documentaries and such, but I didn't necessarily refer to them. In our generation, many people seem to do things in order to get more 'likes' on social media rather than to do things they really want. My character is a producer, but he is like any other guy out there who may be regarded as a valuable employee in any given company or firm, because he brings about desired results," he said.

While preparing for the role, he said he did not try to understand or sympathize with his persona. "I went into the role simply thinking that this guy believes everything he does is right. I couldn't let my own self, Lee Jung-jin, interfere. He is certainly not a good person, but he isn't purely evil, either. There is a sort of gray zone; he gets on people's nerves, for example, by walking the fine line between formal and informal speech, between politeness and rudeness."

He hopes, moreover, that moviegoers will be able to question their own selves and motives through Trick. "I think many people will dislike my character, but may ask themselves whether they would make the same choices as he did in order to succeed."

A man of many faces, however, his latest gig for Saturday Night Live (SNL) Korea featured Lee, a former model, as a mute model who haunted those around him with his stoic presence. While the actor has also played a string of prince charming types in TV soaps, he doesn't seem to mind frequenting villainous personas on the big screen.

"I do get offers to play good guys, once in a while, for movies. But it appears people remember me most as the bad guy, as either beating someone up all dressed up in a suit or having blood running down my face," he said. "In this film I do punch the assistant director at one point, but I think I tend to beat people with words, which I think, can be worse."

Meanwhile, off screen, he wears yet a different face, one as a photographer. An avid photographer, he has published photo essays of his travels through Nepal and Kenya, among others, and will be taking part in the upcoming 2016 Busan International Foto Fair (K'FOTO BUFF) in August. An exhibition of his fine art photography, however, attracted the attention of JYP Entertainment, and his naturalistic portraits of stars like Twice's Tzuyu have since led to other K-pop girl band projects.

"I love doing portraits. I also like to shoot photos on film sets as long as the director and other cast and crew members are OK with it. Interestingly, I get to discover different faces of actors I know very well and see all the time through photos. It enables me to concentrate on my co-stars more and learn about their many faces," he said.

Former Korea bureau chief of Blouin Artinfo, the writer is a correspondent for The Hollywood Reporter, Women's Wear Daily and CNN International (online).

source : Korea Times

On 7/11/2016 at 8:11 PM, willenette said:

Hi irilight looking forward to this movie, too. Thanks for sharing this article about the film. Coming soon......... I adore LJJ so it's impossible not to watch this. BTW, I just discovered now that Kim Tae Hoon & Kim Tae Woo are siblings. Interesting! They don't look that much alike or is it just me? I adore KTW since RAIN & him are buddies. Another question : who's the lead in the movie, LJJ or KTH? I thought all along it's LJJ.  I read that Tae-hoon is a lead in a movie, so, I thought since he's KTW's brother it's time for him to shine & it seems that his character here is tragic again. :P

@willenette, I did not know that Kim Tae Hoon and Kim Tae-Woo were brothers. I like them both.
They were the subject of Hancinema Question of the day a couple of days ago.

From the description in the article below, I think LJJ is the lead.

Korean movie opening today 2016/07/13 in Korea

photo745976.jpg

Korean movies opening today 2016/07/13 in Korea: "Trick"

"Trick" (2016)

Directed by Lee Chang-yeol

With Lee Jeong-jin, Kang Ye-won, Kim Tae-hoon, Seon Dong-hyeok, Lee Hee-jin, Jang Yoon-jeong,...

Crank in : 2015/12/07
Crank up : 2016/01/05
Synopsis
Seok-jin (Lee Jeong-jin) was once a star producer for his exclusive report on junk foods; however, the report turns out to be false and the food manufacturers end up as not guilty, so Seok-jin gets fired as a producer.

Years later, he is reinstated as a producer in the art department and is offered a secret deal by the appointed director of the broadcasting station. The offer was to film a diary of Do-joon (Kim Tae-hoon) and his wife Yeong-ae (Kang Ye-won) who only had 6 months to live and if the documentary hit a high number of percentage, Seok-jin would get the position of head of department.

When the documentary is released, Do-joon and Yeong-ae move the hearts of the whole nation. However, Do-joon gets more and more sick and soon he refuses to film anymore so Seok-jin is on the verge of having to cancel the show. In the end, he decides to film Do-joon on his death bed for the sake of his show and gives Yeong-ae an offer she can't refuse...

source

18 minutes ago, irilight said:

@willenette, I did not know that Kim Tae Hoon and Kim Tae-Woo were brothers. I like them both.
They were the subject of Hancinema Question of the day a couple of days ago.

From the description in the article below, I think LJJ is the lead.

Korean movie opening today 2016/07/13 in Korea

Korean movies opening today 2016/07/13 in Korea: "Trick"

"Trick" (2016)

Directed by Lee Chang-yeol

With Lee Jeong-jin, Kang Ye-won, Kim Tae-hoon, Seon Dong-hyeok, Lee Hee-jin, Jang Yoon-jeong,...

Crank in : 2015/12/07
Crank up : 2016/01/05
Synopsis
Seok-jin (Lee Jeong-jin) was once a star producer for his exclusive report on junk foods; however, the report turns out to be false and the food manufacturers end up as not guilty, so Seok-jin gets fired as a producer.

Years later, he is reinstated as a producer in the art department and is offered a secret deal by the appointed director of the broadcasting station. The offer was to film a diary of Do-joon (Kim Tae-hoon) and his wife Yeong-ae (Kang Ye-won) who only had 6 months to live and if the documentary hit a high number of percentage, Seok-jin would get the position of head of department.

When the documentary is released, Do-joon and Yeong-ae move the hearts of the whole nation. However, Do-joon gets more and more sick and soon he refuses to film anymore so Seok-jin is on the verge of having to cancel the show. In the end, he decides to film Do-joon on his death bed for the sake of his show and gives Yeong-ae an offer she can't refuse...

source

irilight, thanks for sharing the link from Hancinema. But, I wonder is that KTW in the picture? It doesn't look like him. I guess there's really no comparison between the siblings since KTW is more of a singer. Also, thanks for sharing the article about the movie. It was released yesterday.....I hope we could get to see the box-office result soon. I hope it's doing fine box-office-wise since as you said LJJ is the male lead here. Based from the plot that I've read so far it's him but I just became confused when I read many comments on the net that it's KTH. Since you said so, I guess we're right - hahaha. :P

10 hours ago, willenette said:

irilight, thanks for sharing the link from Hancinema. But, I wonder is that KTW in the picture? It doesn't look like him. I guess there's really no comparison between the siblings since KTW is more of a singer. Also, thanks for sharing the article about the movie. It was released yesterday.....I hope we could get to see the box-office result soon. I hope it's doing fine box-office-wise since as you said LJJ is the male lead here. Based from the plot that I've read so far it's him but I just became confused when I read many comments on the net that it's KTH. Since you said so, I guess we're right - hahaha. :P

@willenette, really? KTW does not look like himself in there? I can recognize  his lovely smile. If you click on the name link it will take you to his page onHancinema, and you can compare to other photos of him. BTW, he is supposed to be in currently running drama "The Good Wife."

Oh, please don't trust me on who's the lead in that film. I was just guesstimating based on reading the plot. I can very well be wrong. And who knows, maybe they are all 3 the main leads.

What do you think he means in the article below when he says: "My only target is for the movies that I'm in, to reach breaking point?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Jeong-jin in 4 years, pressure of the breaking point

photo745913.jpg

Actor Lee Jeong-jin recently set up a management company. However, nothing was heard of. He only changed the direction of something he's been preparing for a long time.

Thanks to his friendly character, Lee Jeong-jin seemed very relaxed with his new work. His company was named Enterstation and he is the president of it. He said, "I want to work with many people".

Lee Jeong-jin is attempting at various changed. He is not just trying out business but a movie as well. He starred in the movie "Trick" for the first time in 4 years. He is a broadcasting station producer who is so realistic he looks almost evil.

Lee Jeong-jin's character manipulates documentaries due to his obsession with the percentage and aside from that, he says the movie is about his company.

"Producers like that are not just in broadcasting stations. It's reality in Korea. There are more people struggling to survive in this competitive world".

Lee Jeong-jin is living in the showbiz where competition is higher than ever. He's been active under someone else's company but he decided to get out and compete as the owner of a management himself.

"Being in showbiz for 20 years has earned me many good friends and some not. I've experienced things turn out bad over money so I told myself that if I was to set up a company of my own, I would do things another way".

There are only 3 people in his management at the moment. It's just a start but there is structure. His motto is that artists shouldn't be worried about anything and those behind them should share each others' work. Lee Jeong-jin is getting advice from fellow management owners like Lee Soo-man.

"Dreaming of becoming a baseball player ends up in the Major League. Same goes for me. I don't know if I'm being greedy but I don't think I've reached the peak yet. I want to be good and I want to look different as an actor".

Lee Jeong-jin stars in "Showdown" and "Come Back to Pusan Port". He also gets offers from dramas.

"After "Pieta" I think movie makers consider my hard to approach. I am just a commercial actor. Time took care of that and I'm getting more offers than I did before".

He says he's given up on mellow movies a long time ago.

"My only target is for the movies that I'm in, to reach breaking point".

photo745914.jpg

source

9 hours ago, irilight said:

@willenette, really? KTW does not look like himself in there? I can recognize  his lovely smile. If you click on the name link it will take you to his page onHancinema, and you can compare to other photos of him. BTW, he is supposed to be in currently running drama "The Good Wife."

Oh, please don't trust me on who's the lead in that film. I was just guesstimating based on reading the plot. I can very well be wrong. And who knows, maybe they are all 3 the main leads.

What do you think he means in the article below when he says: "My only target is for the movies that I'm in, to reach breaking point?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lee Jeong-jin in 4 years, pressure of the breaking point

Actor Lee Jeong-jin recently set up a management company. However, nothing was heard of. He only changed the direction of something he's been preparing for a long time.

Thanks to his friendly character, Lee Jeong-jin seemed very relaxed with his new work. His company was named Enterstation and he is the president of it. He said, "I want to work with many people".

Lee Jeong-jin is attempting at various changed. He is not just trying out business but a movie as well. He starred in the movie "Trick" for the first time in 4 years. He is a broadcasting station producer who is so realistic he looks almost evil.

Lee Jeong-jin's character manipulates documentaries due to his obsession with the percentage and aside from that, he says the movie is about his company.

"Producers like that are not just in broadcasting stations. It's reality in Korea. There are more people struggling to survive in this competitive world".

Lee Jeong-jin is living in the showbiz where competition is higher than ever. He's been active under someone else's company but he decided to get out and compete as the owner of a management himself.

"Being in showbiz for 20 years has earned me many good friends and some not. I've experienced things turn out bad over money so I told myself that if I was to set up a company of my own, I would do things another way".

There are only 3 people in his management at the moment. It's just a start but there is structure. His motto is that artists shouldn't be worried about anything and those behind them should share each others' work. Lee Jeong-jin is getting advice from fellow management owners like Lee Soo-man.

"Dreaming of becoming a baseball player ends up in the Major League. Same goes for me. I don't know if I'm being greedy but I don't think I've reached the peak yet. I want to be good and I want to look different as an actor".

Lee Jeong-jin stars in "Showdown" and "Come Back to Pusan Port". He also gets offers from dramas.

"After "Pieta" I think movie makers consider my hard to approach. I am just a commercial actor. Time took care of that and I'm getting more offers than I did before".

He says he's given up on mellow movies a long time ago.

"My only target is for the movies that I'm in, to reach breaking point".

source

Hi irilight, hahaha - LOL - that wasn't the KTW I thought of, dear.....I thought all along it's the one, the singer. No wonder the picture is really different - Thanks for sharing this drama so I had the chance to check it..... So, his sibling is the actor..... & not the singer who's close to RAIN. Sorry...........shame on me, dear. Now, I know. I still consider KTH a good actor, though - hehehe since I've watched some of his works. BTW, thanks for sharing the above article. I've discovered that I've missed some of LJJ's movies after reading this. I hope after "Tricks" we could get to see him do another drama. I wonder why he gives up doing mellow movies, huh? I hope his current movie is doing fine in the box-office. How is it, do you have any idea? :P

July 18, 2016

Lee Jung-jin takes it slow and steady

‘Trick’ star talks about his approach to fame and new photography career

17200933.jpg

Actor Lee Jung-jin, who stars in the film “Trick” released last week. [JOONGANG ILBO

For actor the Lee Jung-jin, slow and steady seems to be winning the race.

He may never have had that “jackpot” role that turned him into an A-list celebrity, but Lee has continued to stay popular through choosing his projects wisely.

Lee has starred in dramas like “Love Story in Harvard” (2004) and “Two Outs in the Ninth Inning” (2007), as well as movies including “Pieta” (2012) and “Once Upon a Time in High School” (2004).

He returned to the silver screen recently through “Trick,” which opened last week. In the film, Lee plays a TV producer who becomes obsessed with getting ever-higher ratings.

In a recent interview with Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily, the actor said he feels lucky to have met so many people that helped him continue developing as an actor. He also spoke about his nascent career as a photographer.

Q. You have been steadily working as an actor. What’s the secret to your longevity?

A. I make sure I enjoy my work and do it with good people. I’ve been fortunate to have met so many good ones so far. Frankly speaking, my popularity never really spiked - or peaked - since my debut. I’ve flied low, kind of like a light airplane. I’m not a military jet that takes off from the ground [fast], or a passenger plane that flies steadily at a high altitude for a long time. Instead, I’m a light plane that flies continuously, but never very high. And it doesn’t fall right away even when the engine’s shut off. I’m exactly like that, and that’s been the secret of my long run in the industry.

How is your career as a photographer developing?

I have been invited to an international photography fair. As I take photos, I find new things to be interested in, and I’ve been collaborating with other celebrities.

When did you start taking photos?

I started in Kenya four years ago. I didn’t get much attention until I took a photo of Ziyu [a member of girl group Twice]. Now, “Ziyu’s photographer” pops up as a suggested term [when I search for my name online]. I can’t reveal any details at the moment, but I think I’m going to work on a project involving me taking photos of the members of a certain girl group. Sooner or later, I’ll probably be considered a “professional photographer for girl groups” (laughs).

Do you plan to get married soon?

I turn 40 next year. It’s not that I don’t have a plan to get married - I don’t have anyone to marry. I need to wake my relationship gene up. Recently, I’ve felt as though I’ve been a fool. So many actors and actresses are married, and many of them are married to other celebrities. That got me thinking, “Why didn’t I ever ask for one’s number [during a project]?”

BY KIM YEON-JI [summerlee@joongang.co.kr]

• Like 1

On 7/14/2016 at 11:22 PM, willenette said:

So, his sibling is the actor..... & not the singer who's close to RAIN. Sorry...........shame on me, dear. Now, I know. I still consider KTH a good actor, though - hehehe since I've watched some of his works. BTW, thanks for sharing the above article. I've discovered that I've missed some of LJJ's movies after reading this. I hope after "Tricks" we could get to see him do another drama. I wonder why he gives up doing mellow movies, huh? I hope his current movie is doing fine in the box-office. How is it, do you have any idea?

@willenette, I'll try to keep my eyes open to how well the film does.  Yes, both sibling actors - are really terrific actors.  I don't know about melo movies. I wish he had said more.

Thank you for the great new interview with him

Now, there is also a new drama for him. But I cannot say that I am excited...

Lee Jung-jin reteams with Runaway director in K2

leejungjin_runaway1.jpg

Read more on Dramabeans

7 hours ago, irilight said:

@willenette, I'll try to keep my eyes open to how well the film does.  Yes, both sibling actors - are really terrific actors.  I don't know about melo movies. I wish he had said more.

Thank you for the great new interview with him

Now, there is also a new drama for him. But I cannot say that I am excited...

Lee Jung-jin reteams with Runaway director in K2

Read more on Dramabeans

Hi irilight, thanks for sharing this good news. In case LJJ takes this, he'll be working together also with JCW. I wonder....you don't like him accepting this, huh? Wae? On one hand, I think he and Ji Chang-wook would have us all swooning them - hahaha. I’ve been waiting for him to come back in a good drama for ages! He deserves it. :P

*** Finally..............LJJ takes this role. :P I wonder when the filming starts. Ahhh........it's been a while.....it's quite a long while since his last drama. I’m curious what role he will play there.

July 20, 2016

Lee Jung-jin confirmed for ‘K2’

19195942.jpg

Actor Lee Jung-jin will star in the new tvN drama “K2,” his talent agency confirmed Monday.

According to the network, the story revolves around two characters: a bodyguard abandoned by his country and colleagues, and the daughter of a politician ambitious enough to use love as a means of revenge.

Lee’s specific role has not yet been announced.

The actor will be joined by co-stars Ji Chang-wook and Cho Seong-ha.

The upcoming drama will be the first in which Lee plays a lead role since SBS’s “Temptation” two years ago. It will be his first-ever project for tvN.

“K2” is scheduled to hit the air in September after “The Good Wife” finishes.

Since the 38-year-old entered the entertainment scene, Lee has taken roles in numerous dramas and films. Some of his best-known films include “Pieta” (2012) and “Once Upon a Time in High School” (2004). His most popular dramas have included “Love Story in Harvard” (2004) and “Two Outs in the Ninth Inning” (2007).

By Jin Min-ji

credit : JoongAngDaily

• 4 weeks later...

New tvN drama "K2" opens up a new world of bodyguard action

photo755565.jpg

tvN is coming out with a bodyguard action movie.

"K2" is an action drama about a former mercenary bodyguard named K2, the wife of a presidential candidate who hired him and a girl who lives apart from this world. The drama is directed by Kwak Jeong-hwan and written by Hyeok Rin.

In the role of Kim Je-ha, a former mercenary and JSS special agent is played by Ji Chang-wook. This man has a secret and is one day chosen by Choi Yoo-jin (Song Yoon-ah) to be her husband's bodyguard. He performs a lot of action scenes and even falls in love with Ko Anna, an outcast with a panic disorder.

Song Yoon-ah plays Choi Yoo-jin, the wife of a likely presidential candidate and the eldest of the JB Group family. She's friendly with the ordinary people, she is elegant and wise on the outside, but she's a cruel character who will do anything to get what she wants. Song Yoon-ah undergoes a transformation as a charismatic, elegant lady.

Yoon Ah takes on the role of presidential candidate Jang Se-joon's (Jo Seong-ha) hidden daughter Ko Anna. She lives as an outcast as she blames herself for her mother's death and one day comes back out into the world but Choi Yoo-jin suppresses her. She opens up to Kim Je-ha and overcomes her childhood agony.

Jo Seong-ah plays Jang Se-joon, Choi Yoo-jin's husband. Kim Gap-soo plays Park Gwan-soo, Jang Se-joon's rival and Lee Jeong-jin takes on the role of Choi Seong-won, the chairman of JB Group and Choi Yoo-jin's step-brother. Son Tae-yeong appears as Ko Anna's mother.

source