paulinetheexplorer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

A magical experience at Enchanted Kingdom

And the magic stayed with me.And the magic stayed with me.For the second time around, I got the chance to visit Enchanted Kingdom with my friends. Our initial plan was to explore Tagaytay alone but since EK is just an hour away from Tagaytay so we squeezed EK in our itinerary. We arrived there early before their opening time (11am). Once inside, we did not waste time, we immediately explore and experience their amazing rides.  

Below were the rides that we tried:

• Carousel - Kids at heart. I guess we are not that old for Carousel, isn't it?
  • Up Up Up and Away - This ride might look relax but my friend felt dizzy at some point during the ride.
  • Tower EKstreme - I did not tried this but my friend did. It's scary. I feel like I can't do it
  • Agila EKsperience - This is their new attraction which I highly recommend. A must try indeed. This will let you experience how amazing the Philippines is. I felt proud after the ride. We tried this twice.
  • Roller Coaster - Who wouldn't like roller coaster anyway? Haha. 
  • Jungle Log Jam - A must try extreme ride. Be sure to have a raincoat ready with you. You will soaked when you don't wear one.
  • Riogrande Rapids - Another ride that will soaked you. The first time I went to EK, I did not wear a raincoat and I was soaked. So I learned my lesson, this time around, I made sure to buy a raincoat.
  • Disk O-magic - One of my favorite ride. I did enjoy screaming. Hahaha. 
  • Space Shuttle - Oh! I did not try this. I just can't. I might faint. 

All in all, I had an amazing experience at Enchanted Kingdom! I will surely come back. 

I love EK ❤️

Enchanted Kingdom, Laguna Boulevard, Don Jose, Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
7 comments
Google Moderator

Re: A magical experience at Enchanted Kingdom

Hi @paulinetheexplorer, thank you for this photos. Can you share with us more about your experience? I am sure that just like me, Local Guides will be interested in finding more information about it.

Here is one post  How to tell a story through your photography that will help you to engage the community 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Thank you. It would be my pleasure to share my personal experience to my fellow local guides.

Google Moderator

HI @paulinetheexplorer, we are looking forward to your new posts. By the way you can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

I love that roller coaster ride really thriller. Thanks for sharing with us @paulinetheexplorer 

SAHIL KHAN
local guide live for discovering world
Keep sharing!
And keep Tagging!
Level 6

@Sahilmsk2208 we love it too and we enjoyed it a lot😊

Level 8

Waaa! EK! 😄 

How did you find your roller coaster experience? 😄 heehee! Was this the first time for you on one? 

I remember when I was in college, my friends and I decided to go here. I was so scared to go on the roller coaster, they literally had to lift me to get on it. I wish someone had taken a video. haha! Looking back on it now, it was hilarious! I remember I was shouting - with feelings, "Hindi ko kelangan ng roller coaster achievement in my lifeeee!!" while helplessly flailing around. 😄 

Level 6

I did not tried space shuttle 'coz I feel like l might faint. But we did try the other roller coaster. And it's fun.